Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Easy Pinky





Was in a bit of a rush today, so this look got to be very simple! That's what happens sometimes!
I used only two eyeshadows to this, and that's a record for me I think! I seem to end up with at least seven per look, so with only using two demands some sort of reward haha!

Well, here's what on me:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadows - Dollipop from SugarPill and Eyedust Goldglow from MUS
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Glitter - Candy Glitter Liner Hot Pink from NYX
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen in Black
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

2 comments:

olgiepolgie said...

So pretty! Love the glitter on top of the pink.

T, the Bee said...

Beautiful! I like the eyeliner... it really looks like one fluid, perfect, brushstroke!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...