Sunday, 13 November 2011

Don't hate it until you try it!




I wanted to play a bit  with the shape of the eye, in a different way today. A soft green-grey/brown crease with a pointed end, and a soft kind of eyeliner a bit under the lower lashline.
That certainly opened up the eye, and made it look a lot more brisky. And with white to that, I looked like I just recently got out of bed!
The funny thing about doing these types of looks is that you react everytime you look into the mirror, 'cause it makes the eyes look so much different than they use to!

After having a day with the look, I came home and thought about experimenting some more...



So whatcha think!? White lashes to this?
I felt like hell yes, because you're so unused to see yourself with white lashes! But it makes one want to be in a film with Tim Burton as well. On the other hand, those looks are nothing but cool!
Anyone else who enjoys white lashes?
Don't hate it until you try it though....

The list from me:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Manly 120 Palette
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara Black
White Lashes - MUS Cake Eyeliner White painted on the mascara
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Over and Out!
Azure

14 comments:

moonchild said...

Interesting, although I wouldn't wear it in public. :D

Frankenstyna said...

I like the white lashes better!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Fantastic! I love white lashes, the remind me of fantasy things, like the White Witch :)

Robyn said...

Awesome! I love white mascara, it looks very beautiful and spooky!

Sana said...

Why in the world would anybody hate such a wonderful make up? I like white mascara, but unfortunately it just does not work well on my eye shape. Looks wonderful on your eyes, though!

Powdered Almond said...

I'll be honest, the white lashes and all kind of frighten me. Cool, don't get me wrong, but a bit scary! x

CRYS said...

INTERESTING:)

Sahily Anais said...

sounds like you had fun! nothing wrong with experimenting with colors and application techniques.

Special K said...

This is really cool! :x

Makeup Zombie said...

It's like a winter wonder land.

olgiepolgie said...

I'd definitely give this look a go with black lashes, but I don't know that I'd have the balls to go all out with white lashes!

Popblush said...

The white eyelashes look so interesting! Love it!

Leira Yann said...

I love the white eyelashes. :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

Reminds me of Winter and snow, especially with the white lashes! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...