Friday, 4 November 2011

Different Green Eyes







It has been a while since I used only green on my lids. Today I wanted to try something new out so I used pure white under the eye for a different effect! It turned out pretty cool actually. Plus it gave a very fresh look to the eyes!


Here's what I used
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk & Rocky Mountain Green
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Midori & Tako, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Lestat & Permission, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Whisper Gold & Moonshine
Eye pencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Glitter - 2 True Cosmetic Eyeliner Dazzlers in Shade 1
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade No. 2
Rhinestones - Multi from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

yelaya said...

I adore greens! And i adore this look!! Amazing! :)

Princessa said...

really great like always :) did you put the rhinstones on just for the picture or went you out with them on?

Kassie said...

I love this look!!

CRYS said...

WOOW THATS GREAT!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GREEN!!!

Leira Yann said...

Green is one of my favorites. you did a great job on this look. Amazing! ^^

olgiepolgie said...

It's such a rich colour on the lid! I particularly love the little gems. Lovely touch.

Lillian Funny Face said...

Beautiful! It looks almost jewel-like :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love those shades of green you used on the lid and crease, very grassy and forest-y :) The lower lashline reminds me of a snowglobe and Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...