Saturday, 12 November 2011

Diamond and Neon









So I am neon today!
And yes, I'll go out like this! I love to look like this, there's no easy brown look here!
This look is really easy to do, just change your normal shadows to neon ones!
The thing that really enhanced the look is the waterline. I started with my regular white eyepencil, but the effect wasn't enough, so I applied the yellow neon shadows on top of that. However, you get a while where you'll feel a bit dry in the eyes, but that'll pass. For those with sensitive eyes should consider this before doing it.
But it looks rather cool right!?

List of today:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - The Acid Palette along with the light blue in the Circus Palette from Sleek
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS, and neon yellow from the Acid Palette
Mascara - Long Lash Mascara Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome
Rhinestones - Diamond from MUS attached with eyelash-glue also from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

15 comments:

yelaya said...

Amazing, indeed a shocking look! i never tried neon!! :)

KittenMittens said...

<3 it!!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup, love what you've done with those greens.

Sana said...

Another brilliant make up! And I still can't get over how gorgeous your eyelashes are :)

CRYS said...

OHHH WOOW THAT´S AMAZINGGG:)

Liza said...

So awesome! I love the crystals and the waterline :)

Robyn said...

Woohoo, neon waterline!!!

Desert Rose said...

You're always amazing! Your left eye looks like a gorgeous fish :)

Kassie said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I am in L-O-V-E with this look!! How did you get that neon on the waterline??

This is the brightest look I have seen ever! I LOVE IT!!! ♥

Lillian Funny Face said...

Oh my God, that neon waterline is just AMAZING!

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Ughhhh I want that Acid palette! This is amazing!!!

olgiepolgie said...

Holy crap! What an amazingly bright look. I love it! The Acid palette rocks.

Girl Anachronism said...

the neon waterline is brilliant!

I finally have the 7 random facts online. yay! hope my english is not too bad or that.

Cydonian said...

LOVE. I'm adding this to my list of 'looks I need to try in a futile attempt.'

SilhouetteScreams said...

LOVE.LOVE.LOOOOOOOOVE. <3 so friggin bright and vibrant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...