Saturday, 5 November 2011

Dangerous Hazard







I was watching an oil splodge on the street, and oil is something really beautiful. Totally terrible for all living thing of course, and especially on the ground or at seas. But despite that fact, it contains so many colours that shifts back and forth. 
Oil was as you can see, my inspiration for today's playtime! Having a dark background, and shifting details on top. 
I blended the black eye shadow so it would be lighter where you normally go darker, and the other way around where one use to go lighter.
Wanted to show you the result before attaching the sequins and rhinestones. 
And may I say how strangely cool it is not to wear mascara.... And so I had to enhance the strangeness by adding falsies for the bottom lashes.

Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Black Bean
Shadows - Microshadow Pollution from MUS
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Falsies - Eylure Girls Aloud Sarah Harding
Sequins - From a hobby shop attached with eyelash glue from MUS
Rhinestones - Crystal Vulcano from MUS
Brow - Pollution from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

8 comments:

Powdered Almond said...

Woah! Please tell me you went to the shops in this, or something. Utterly beautiful! I am so coming to this site and copying looks when we get to Christmas party season. x

Brown Sugar said...

OMG You are artistically gifted

Leira Yann said...

So cool. Lovely lashes and it beautifies the entire look.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Why must you be so awesome?

Dani said...

This is intense!! love it. :)

Sana said...

An absolutely stunning idea and execution!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Stunning... Just stunning.

Liza said...

Can't believe I didn't see this before, I love it :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...