Saturday, 12 November 2011

Coastal Scents Smokey Eye Palette






This is a look that I found in my make up picture stash and just wanted to share it. It's really nice if one's afraid of using colour but still want to start somewhere! Tomorrow I'm going on a camera hunt, hope to find something suitable! I'll keep you posted...

Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Coastal Scents Smokey Eye Palette, Sleek Palette in Bad Girl & Curacao, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Sex
Eyepencil & Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Mascara - Maxlashes from MUS
Brows - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

10 comments:

yelaya said...

this is not the usual smoky, i must try it absolutely!!!

CRYS said...

SO NICE:)UFFF..I DON´T KNOW WHAT TO SAY xD ALL YOU DO ITS SO GREATTT!!! HEHE

moonchild said...

Amazing :)

Makeup Zombie said...

That pop of color really brings out your eye color. Gorgeous!

Desert Rose said...

That's interesting!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Beautiful, I love that touch of blue under the eye :)

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Loooove this! Blue-purple liner under the lashline looks so good with neutrals<333

olgiepolgie said...

Lovely look. The dark is amazing with your eye colour.

Marla said...

I love this look it looks amazing :)

- marla

marlaandmakeup@gmail.com

Cydonian said...

I love the bit of pop on the lower lashline, gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...