Saturday, 5 November 2011

Carnival with Sugarpill







We just got some new stuff from Sugarpill, yep 2 clicks away from being a shopoholic! I was so eager to try put them in use,  so swatches will come up later. Sorry for the bad quality on the pictures, my camera refused to cooperate with me on capturing this look!


Here's what I used
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Stardust
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Poison Plum & Dollipop, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Royal Sugar & Tipsy, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Lestat, 
Eye pencil - MUS E/p in Black
Eyeliner - NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black
Glitter - Collection 2000 Glitter Eyeliner in Le Freak
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade No. 2
Rhinestones - Bubblegum from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

10 comments:

Princessa said...

omg everytime I see one of your looks I am so impressed. really gorgeos. I absolutely love your blog - it's full of coolour an inspirations for colour combinations

hope you have a lovely weekend

Lillian Funny Face said...

Wow, absolutely beautiful!

olgiepolgie said...

This is one of the best Sugarpill looks I've ever seen. I have to try this!

Leira Yann said...

Wow, so beautiful. I love the look you did. I haven't tried Sugarpill and now browsing their page.:)

Vanity make-up said...

fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smokingherlastcigarette said...

your eyes look gorgeous :)
all the colors are so visible ...
we should definitely follow eachother
follow me and ill follow you back ..

Make-up Pleasure said...

wow, is beautiful! i like so much!!

socialitedreams said...

i'm so glad that i found this blog, just love the looks! so inspiring

Liza said...

Arrrgh love this! I wanna buy the stuff I don't have from this look right now!

SilhouetteScreams said...

WOW that outer corner is so intense! I love the contrast between the dark outer corner and the bright shadows on the rest of the eye :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...