Thursday, 10 November 2011

Burgundy Thursday






I was for a darker look today. And I don't think I've made a combo of grey, burgundy and apricot, but hey, sometimes you got to try!
Often when I do this type of darkness, I have to build up a shape of the eye, 'cause otherwise it looks like I'm a sad puppy or something through the whole day. 
I make the eyes more cat-like with, in this case, the burgundy colour and work it up toward the end of the brow. And then of course, blend in the black there, so the eyes is shaded in complete darkness.
That way you get a simple 'eye-lift', catchy huh!?

My list:
Primer - Fat Pencil Perversed by Illamasqua
Shadows - Glitz, Pamper, Ribbon & Gateau from the Oh So Special Palette & The Sunset Palette from Sleek, EyeDust Goldglow & Blush Metal Cherry from MUS
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Barry M Glitter Eyeliner in Black
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

(Thank God it's Friday tomorrow!)
Enjoy!
Azure

9 comments:

Caitie said...

This is gorgeous...I love the colours together :)

olgiepolgie said...

This is such a pretty, wearable look! It's colourful but not overly bright. Stunning!

Melissa said...

I'm thinking of doing something along these lines to go to Rocky Horror tomorrow night. Looks great and thanks for the inspiration :)

T, the Bee said...

This is an awesome, wearable-for-everyone, smokey eye. Beautiful! Thanks for being awesome! ^_^

Sasa skocir said...

very cool and feminine !

http://mrssashee.blogspot.com

Makeup Zombie said...

This is so lovely and girly. So pretty!

Lillian Funny Face said...

God your blending is just perfect!

Darkness said...

Really love this look and the eyeliner!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Love it! I love dark looks with hints of pink or burgundy! Adding in the apricot shades in the corner really finished this off nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...