Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Bold and brown






Thought I'd have some fun with browns today and I certainly had! I added a bit of golden pink and purple-mole. It really enhances!
I normally think I look dull in brown because there's not so much action on the lid. Or maybe it's because when I started experiment and have a lot of make up, brown was the colour I often used.
It's like now one has been used to have more colours on. Anyone who feels the same?
Well I admit today wasn't dull, so I'll try to spice up my browns henceforth!

My products:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadows - The Sunset Palette and Organza, Gateau, Gift Basket, Celebrate & Noir from the Oh So Special Palette both from Sleek
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - Seduced By The Dark from MUS
Glitter - NYX Glitter Powder in Gold attached with Mixing Liquid from MUS
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...