Thursday, 24 November 2011

Blue makes me grey!




I don't know how to describe the colour of my eyes really, since everytime I try, it's not right. They shift too much. They use to be in a somewhat blue, sometimes with a hint of green, and some days my mum asks if I have brown contacts (wherever she gets it from, I do not know...) and today I get grey eyes.
Strange.
However, becoming grey usually happens when I have bright blue tones. And that's on the menu today!
And chunky glitter, how amazing isn't that!? The reflections sparkles with much more power, and I'm so in for that! Only, the placement of every glitter grain has to be considered a lot more than with fine glitter, since the formed line (or what ever you want to form) can change so much with just one grain.
But boy, I like it anyway!

Products:
Primer - Perversed Fat Pencil from Illamasqua
Shadows - Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Alluvium, Mad Minerals Multi Use Pigment in Lemon drop, Nirvana & Whisper Mint
Eyepencil - Sparkling Beach from MUS
Eyeliner - Peggy Sage Glitter in number 148480 attached with Mixing Liquid from MUS
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Black
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

7 comments:

Powdered Almond said...

Love the glitter wing, it's so beautiful and ethereal. And I am hunting down that mascara. It's fabulous.

Caitie said...

This might just be my favorite look of yours yet...it's gorgeous! I love the glitter :)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

The glitter reminds me of that kid story of a fish who lost one of her shiney rainbow scales. I can't for the life of me remember the title.

But it found its scale in the end. =)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

ps. I got it!
The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister. ^^

olgiepolgie said...

I love how you placed the glitter! Love the blues.

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup.

SilhouetteScreams said...

The wing of glitter is simply beautiful, reminds me of fish scales mixed with rain mixed with snow flakes :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...