Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Big Money from MAD Minerals






I got very fond of this make up, I so did not wanted to wash it off! And the funniest thing today was when I stopped by at Lush to do my regular shampoo/skinsofterner/feel good-shopping, the man working there complimented my look!
How often does that happen? A guy that actually pays attention to the make up!? Absolutely lovely and it totally made my day!
Anyhow, I had a different way of applying today, to not look all the same everyday. I didn't blend much at all up to the brow bone, and that made the eye a bit smaller but in a good way, more intense-like.
Ever tried doing something that you normally don't do when it comes to make up?
It is very refreshing and I like not to get stuck in techniques. 

My list of today:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perversed
Shadows - The purple from the Original Sleek Palette, Mad Minerals Multi Use Loose Pigments in Foam & Big Money, Barry M Dazzle Dust in number 15
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Glitter - Collection 2000 Glitter Eyeliner in Dancing Queen & Le Freak
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Over and Out
Azure

12 comments:

Robyn said...

Love the blue wings!

Special K said...

That glitter is soo lovely :x

Powdered Almond said...

These colours look so lovely together - it looks simple enough for me to try! Is it? x

socialitedreams said...

i love how this came out and the colors chosen. it IS refreshing to switch up the eye shape by having different placement/contouring/shading/etc :)

Make-up Pleasure said...

lovely shades ^_^

Lillian Funny Face said...

Beautiful as always! I love the golden colour on the browbone, and the aqua glitter below the eye is just lovely!

LĂ­via Moreira said...

I've giving you an award go check my blog =)xxx
http://headsandnails.blogspot.com/

Leira Yann said...

I love that purple. :)

olgiepolgie said...

These colours look so good together! I love the extra touch of glitter too.

Popblush said...

That purple and turquoise go so well together!

Makeup Zombie said...

I 2nd what Robz said..that blue wing is AWESOME!

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is so cute and girly! ^___^ I also love how you winged the turquoise out on the bottom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...