Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Bad Girl Afterparty!






This is one way to vary a blue eye make up. I just took some purple eyeshadow under my eyes and voila a totally different look than with just plain blue hues!

Here's what I used
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk & Purple (lower lash line)
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Taco & Afterparty , Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Pizzazz & Wedding, Sleek Palette Bad Girl 
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Emerald City (with Afterparty on, nothing for sensitive eyes!
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS Tri Brow

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

Neffisa83 said...

woW - really blue lagoon.

artlook4u said...

those blues are gorgeous! :)
I see we are on the same color page, haha. I'm glad you like this sparkling white of mine, as there is one to win in my giveaway ;);):)

Makeup Zombie said...

This is simply gorgeous with you beautiful eye color!

Chiara Glycine said...

I love this color, and this make up! :D

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup, lovely colours.
I love visiting this blog :-)

olgiepolgie said...

Another super pretty look. Do you ever have any looks that don't turn out?

SilhouetteScreams said...

This looks boss with your eye colour, and I love how Afterparty just seems to glow :)

Lillian Funny Face said...

I love the plummy colour under the eye :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...