Monday, 28 November 2011

Back on track!





Puh! New week, new possibilities!
After such a slow weekend, with bad mood and all, I'm back on track! This just melted on me, and I owe a big one to Sleek.
I felt for something outside the ordinary brown look, so the pink and purple got so convenient together! And gosh, purple is so lovely to blend in to almost everything. It gets lovely to blue, and it really spices up the ordinary brown, and to pink it just adds that little royal feeling to the look!
Enough said, but today I was sooo satisfied with my look (but thank you guys for the sweetest commenting, it really compensated the feeling I had for Saturdays look!!)

My list of today goes:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perversed
Shadows - Bow, Gateau, The Mail, Wrapped up, Celebrate & Boxed from The Oh So Special Sleek Palette, with Mad Minerals Setting Powder in Flash Glow as highlighter
Eyepencil - Clouded Sky from MUS
Eyeliner - NYX Slide On Pencil in Purple Blaze
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

7 comments:

Monica In Essence said...

Today I was thinking about a combination of gold and purple on the eyes:) What a coincidence! beautiful!

PaO* said...

Esta muy bonito!! Me encanta el toque de dorado

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice eye makeup.

Leira Yann said...

I love this look. Beautiful.

olgiepolgie said...

Hubba, hubba! Love it. I'm glad you're back to your chirpy self!

sugarbumpkin said...

this is like a new twist on the classic pink and brown combination. Love it!

mala0727 said...

I like it
very nice make-up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...