Thursday, 24 November 2011

Au Naturale Eyes with Glitter!





If you're like me and don't feel that comfortable with neutral brown hues just add some glitter and - problem solved! I think that brown colours look really nice on others, but since I have an addiction for colours I don't wear plain brown too often!
Later today I'm going to pick up my two photolamps that I ordered so that we're able to take great pictures even when it's pitch black outside! My goal is to create a mini studio at home and now I feel one step closer to completing it. I will show you my new camera and pictures I've taken with it, still in the learning process to operate it though.

Here's what I used
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Oh So Special, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Wedding
Eye pencil - MUS e/p in Snowflake
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Glitter - NYX Glitter On The Go in Sparks attached with MUS Mixing Liquid
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black 
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua
Rhinestones - Satin from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

2 comments:

olgiepolgie said...

I clearly don't have enough glitter in my collection. This look is so awesome with the glitter, it makes you forget they're plain browns.

Popblush said...

That rhinestone finishes up the look gorgeously~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...