Saturday, 1 October 2011

Yaby Pearl Paints








I totally forgotten about the eyeshadows that Azure and me ordered from Yaby and decided that I really need to use them. They are pretty creamy in the texture but the pigment pay off is awesome! The shadows comes in both matte and different graduation of shines in them. And they all got so cool names...


I used:
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Stardust 
Shadows - Yaby Shadows in Hibiscus (matte), Yaby Pearl Paints in Kumquat, Mermaid Blue, Fairy Princess & Baby Duckie, Sleek Palette in Bad Girl, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Sex
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Sapphire
Eyeliner - NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Black & Extreme Sapphire
Mascara - MUS Max Lashes in Black
Eyebrow - Wolf by Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

2 comments:

Desert Rose said...

*_* have no words... :P

PopBlush said...

I agree with Desert Rose. All I can say is WOW!! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...