Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Turquoise Lagoon Eyes!






I looked at some pictures of different lagoons and was just amazed by all the colours that occurred in the water. So this is my lagoon look!

Here's what I used:
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust
Shadows - Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Use in UR Fine & 24K Gold, Sleek Palette in Bad Girl & Curious 
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Emerald City
Eyeliner - MAC Penultimate Eyeliner
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS Tri Brow

Enjoy!
Phlox

11 comments:

artlook4u said...

such a lovely color...

Robyn said...

Super pretty, I really love that blue in the middle of the lid, it's so zingy!

Beauty on a College budget said...

LOVE the color combos. I keep seeing all these awesome eye looks that I can't wait to try. All your eye posts makes me want to try something crazy that I normally don't do.

Princessa said...

wow looks really great

http://cessagoesbeauty.blogspot.com/

Fab Fingertips. said...

This colour combination as very pretty,I love these kinds of blues as I think they suit all eye colours.

Mateja - Cool Girl said...

This is realy nice look. I like color combination.

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup as usual, Love those colours.

KittenMittens said...

So soooo pretty!

sugarbumpkin said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

socialitedreams said...

it's cool how the chosen colors are also the colors in your actual eyes! pretty

Powdered Almond said...

This is my favourite look - so so beautiful. I love these colours! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...