Monday, 3 October 2011

Sugarpill Swatches!

As you requested swatches of our Sugarpill products post, well here they are.
Starting off with the Burning Heart Palette. The shadows are applied on High Tech Lighter Platina from Make Up Store which is one of the stickier primers.



And the Loose Eyeshadows are here below. The reason for having this sticky primer is to get hold of all the sparkliness that these loose eyeshadows contains. A drier primer works good, but you could risk loosing some of this gorgeous sparkles!


And for your information, there are some more Sugarpill shadows on their way to us....

Enjoy!
Azure & Phlox

7 comments:

Robyn said...

I neeeeeed that palette!

Special K said...

Such pigmented colors, I'm mesmerized...♥

PopBlush said...

These are amazingly pigmented!! Thanks for the swatches~ Love the looks of Magpie!

Llama said...

I... I'm in love. I know where my money will be going next time I have some to spend!

yelaya said...

I think love plus is the most beautiful red in internet!!!

Madame B Fatale said...

So funny I placed a second order my first order arrived, ah they are soo great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your swatches to death, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...