Thursday, 20 October 2011

Sugarpill new arrives!

Wiii here we go again, shopping online! We received them in the mailbox last Monday, so now we have photographed them and swatched them!
This will be so much fun to work up a whole look with, can't wait to put it in the face.
'Nuf said, take a look!

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl unpacked

Darling

Darling unpacked

Stella

Stella unpacked

The Sweetheart Palette

Sweetheart Palette backside

The Sweetheart Palette's yummy inside
Top: Dollypop & Afterparty
Bottom: Midori & Toki

And now........
SWATCHES!

Swatches of The Sweetheart Palette as they are placed above

Stella, Darling and Birthday Girl (blurry to catch the sparks!)


And Stella up close to really show the sparks it contains!

Hope you enjoyed it!
Phlox & Azure!

4 comments:

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Everytime I see a swatch of stella I can hear Brando in my head going 'STELLUHHHH!!!!!!!!'

And then I see all the shineys and then I go into a respiratory attack. =)

CRYS said...

THEY ARE REALLY AWESOMEEEEEE..SO PIGMENTED AND SO BEAUTIFUUULLL:)I STILL DIDN´T TRY ANYTHING FROM SUGARPILL BUT I ALREADY LOVE THEM xD HEHE

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Love the black, all are great colors

Frankenstyna said...

I love "Stella" and "Birthday Girl"!! I need to start buying some Sugarpill, all the shadows I've seen look amazing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...