Friday, 21 October 2011

Sugarpill Love+ Purple Eyes






When I woke up this morning I just felt like I wanted to be really colourful today. Lately I've been struggling with capture my looks with the camera, so this the two last pictures is more how it looked irl!


Here's what I used:
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Stardust
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Love+, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Sister, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Use in Wedding & Trust Fund, MUS E/d in Morning Breeze & Perfect
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker in Black
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS M/s in Nightfall

Enjoy!
Phlox

1 comment:

Gone2RehabBRB said...

mmm, these are my kind of colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...