Thursday, 6 October 2011

Spectacular Extreme Green




Wiii! Today I had vegetation on my mind, for some reason!
And therefor I had to paint somewhat of a branch, the closest word I find to what I drew under the lashes!
This is not the most spectacular of looks but I wanted to show you anyway! And note that I don't have my usual white on the waterline, I took a Jumbo Eye Pencil instead. I wanted a medium colour for the waterline.
Do you also have days when you don't want a light or dark colour for the waterline? Do you also think of something in between, like a medium colour?
Or am I the only one haha!?

Well here's today
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Mad Minerals Multi Use Colours in Big Money, Lemon Drop, Halo & Holiday Shine
Eyepencil - NYX JEP Yellow
Eyeliner - Candy Glitter Liner in Aqua from NYX
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Black
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome
Detail - Studio Liquid Liner Extreme Green

Over and out!
Azure

2 comments:

Popblush said...

This is absolutely stunning!

SilhouetteScreams said...

The yellow waterline is really pretty, I'll have to try it out! Sometimes I don't feel like anything on the waterline, or don't want anything as stark as a white. Then I use Illamasqua Vow which is creamier. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...