Sunday, 30 October 2011

Snoozy with a Star





Snoozy Sunday, sorry to say!
But you gotta do something, right!
I chose to have a colourful eyeliner and glitter in brows and lashes! That works when you're a bit tired!
On the lid I only applied a tiny amount of a face highlighter to brighten up the eye, 'cause frankly that is necissary when one just wants to sleep through the day. And let's not forget the white eyepencil on the waterline, that is a MUST when lurching around sleepy and all!

List of products:
Primer - None
Shadows - Flash Glow finishing powder from Mad Minerals
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner- Copacabana from MUS, Paddle Medium Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS and glitter mascara silver from 2True
Star - Plastic star from a Bath Bomb from Lush attached with eyelash glue from MUS
Brow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome, and silver glitter mascara from 2True

Enjoy!
Azure

5 comments:

Leira Yann said...

love the liner. I've tried a similar look today, love your version so much.

Musicalhouses said...

Wow, I stumbled upon your blog by chance, and I gotta say, I'm loving your eye looks! And you have very pretty eyes too :)

Robyn said...

I love the glitter brows! I did them lsast week - what a pain to get off! I didn't want to use tape in my eyebrows! Love the cute star, too.

Lillian Funny Face said...

Gorgeous! I love the glittery eyebrows :)

Lillian Funny Face said...

Beautiful! I love the glittery eyebrows :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...