Saturday, 22 October 2011

Smokey Eyes with a twist!






Smokey eyes is always a safe bet! Today I wanted to create a different effect since Halloween is on our doorstep, well almost! It turned out pretty cool if I might say so myself!


Here's what I used:
Primer - NYS JEP in Milk & Cherry
Shadows - Coastal Scents Smokey Eye Palette, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Love+, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Sex, MUS M/s in Satin
Eye pencil - Illamasqua's Medium Pencil in S.O.P.H.I.E
Eyeliner - MAC Penultimate Eye Liner plus S.O.P.H.I.E ner the lash line
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS M/s in Nightfall

Have a nice Saturday!
Phlox

2 comments:

Robyn said...

So pretty, I really like the colour combo. Always love a pop of a pinky colour on the lower lashline, I think because so many people say it makes them look sick (which I think is nonsense!) it just makes me want to do it more

SilhouetteScreams said...

Love the pop of pink! ^__^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...