Monday, 17 October 2011

Smokey browns





There is something special about smokey browns isn't there!?
This is the lightest form of smokey eyes, I think, and this is mostly how I do mine. A real smokey eye for me is very dark, and the eyes should almost be two holes in the face. But just almost!
At day time I like to keep the tear ducts light, and then add darker shadows by night to get a smokier feeling. When the night approaches it's always easier to add more to your make up, because you've got no lights around you to show it all!

My list:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk and Pots & Pans
Shadows - Costal Scents Smokey Eye Palette
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in black
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

5 comments:

CRYS said...

WOW:) LOVE,LOVE,LOVE IT!!! AND YOUR LASHES ARE GREATT:)

KSS!

Marcey said...

Love the colors you used & how they accentuate your gorgeous blue eyes!

Dani said...

Your eyelashes are soooo long! Love the smokey brown. It is my favorite.

JennaRaeXoXo said...

This has to be my favorite !!!

Biba said...

I just love this look! It's my favourite :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...