Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Sleek Original Casual Look!




I try to vary my looks as much as I can and I really try not to do a look they same way twice! This can be a real challenge when one does eye make up almost 365 days a year, but it still keeps my creative side alive! And to make this look more like me I had to sprinkle over some glitter on top of it.

The list of products:

Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Stardust
Shadows - Sleek Palette Original
Eyepencil - MUS E/p in Snowflake
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Lavender
Mascara - MUS Max Lashes in Black
Eyebrow - Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Wolf

Enjoy!
Phlox

2 comments:

Leira Yann said...

I love this EOTD. Pretty!!

Popblush said...

This is so gorgeous and wearable! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...