Monday, 10 October 2011

Sleek Acid Palette




It's been ages since I used Sleek's Acid Palette so today I  decided to dust it off and  wear it. And I don't understand why I don't use it more often because it's delicious!

This is what I used:

Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Acid
Eyepencil - MUS E/p in Snowflake
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss 
Glitter - NYX Glitter On The Go in Neon Orange attached with MUS Mixing Liquid
Mascara - MUS Max Lashes in Black
Eyebrow - Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Wolf

Have a nice Monday!
Phlox

7 comments:

Girl Anachronism said...

This is almost a "soft" look, if you consider the boldness of the acid palette. Surprisingly wearable. I dont't really know how to express what I want to say. lol.

Llama said...

I got the Acid Palette in the post yesterday, and now I have inspiration for the first look from it! Thanks :D

Robyn said...

Gorgeous! I totally agree with Girl Anachronism, I would never have guessed this was the Acid palette. I haven't used it for a long long time, I'll have to dig it out.

JennaRaeXoXo said...

This has to be one of my fav looks! Very pretty :-)

Liza said...

Acid Palette? How'd you get it so pastelly? It looks beautiful, especially with the glitter :)

Frankenstyna said...

I love this look! The glitter really finishes it off. The color is great, it makes your eyes pop! Just curious, how would you define your eye color? Green? Blue? Grey? My eye color is pretty much the same as yours and I never know what to call it.

Lillian Funny Face said...

Wow that is just beautiful! Reminds me of a lovely sunset :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...