Saturday, 29 October 2011

Purple Rain








Today I was in a purple mood and decided to combine some of my (at the moment) favorite palettes together: Sleek's Good Girl & Bad Girl. Just looking at the Bad Girl makes me inspired. I must say that it was not a bad idea to combine these two girls because they complete each other very well!!

Here's what I used
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Good Girl & Bad Girl, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Hysteric, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Glitter - MUS Glitter Liner in Purple Rain
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS M/s in Nightfall

Have a fabulous Saturday!
Phlox

4 comments:

Sana said...

Love this look :) How long did it take you to create it? And what lipstick did you pair it with?

Kassie said...

So gorgeous!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Just beautiful, I love how complex this is, not just plain purple :)

Makeup Zombie said...

So fantastic..What a beautiful look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...