Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Pool Blue






Super bright blue is what I give you today! Can't get around the fact of how much I love blue tones! 
Wiho! So here I am in blue!
I'm getting sort of a pool feeling here, and that hue is not so bad isn't!?
Somehow I always end up with white on the waterline, I will try to make amends for that!
And to get these blues I used the two colour-explosive palettes Curacao and Monaco!

Here's my other products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Summer Breeze & Midnight Garden from the Monaco Palette, Blue Lagoon, Blue Hawaiian & Martini from The Curacao Palette
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Eyeliner - None
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Le CRayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

6 comments:

CRYS said...

WOOOW:) SLEEK EYESHADOWS ARE GREAT:) I STILL DONT HAVE ANY OF THOSE PALETTES:(...U LOOK BEAUTIFUL!

KSS!

Dani said...

These blue colors are so pretty and you applied them so well! This looks amazing.

nihrida said...

Gorgeous! What do you do to your eyelashes? They're sooooo long. *drops dead*

SKYN said...

Omg thats beautiful!

http://skynbodymind.blogspot.com/

Gone2RehabBRB said...

So pretty. I love transitons with all the different blues.

I wish blue wasn't such a wrong color for me.

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice eye makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...