Thursday, 13 October 2011

Poison Plum Eyes









Can I say that I'm totally in love with my eyeshadows from Sugarpill?! The pigment pay off is just absolutely fabulous and the combinations are endlessly! Just looking at the Burning Heart Palette gets me so inspired! What do you think about Sugarpill?

Here's what I used:
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Stardust
Shadows - Sugarpill Poison Plum (Burning Heart Palette), MUS M/s Pollution & Pink Frost, Yaby Blush Refill 002
Eyepencil - MUS E/p in Black
Eyeliner - MAC Penultimate Eye Liner
Glitter - MUS Glitter Eyeliner in Queen
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox

5 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

GREAT MAKEUP , I LOVEEEEE IT

Sahily Anais, Editor-In-Cheif said...

great look! Sugarpill rocks my socks!

Liza said...

Beautiful! I love Poison Plum with pinks :)

Desert Rose said...

oh my goodness!

Alicia said...

This look is a real jaw-dropper! I love wearing purple eyeshadow, and I haven't seen a purple look quite like this one yet. I definitely want to try this on myself. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...