Friday, 28 October 2011

A pleasant surprise...






Colour-blocked is on the menu for this Friday! I had a crazy moment this morning when only wearing complexions 'cause when I looked down at the shades the mind went all blank.
Happens very rarely. 
So I started working without knowing when or where to stop. Think I ended up pretty well during the circumstances! A pleasant surprise!
And may I say it's kind of difficult to blend green and pink without ending up with a brown fog, didn't want that. Anyone else with that problem? 


My list for today:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perversed
Shadows - Sleek Curacao Palette using Screwdriver, Martini, Blue Lagoon, Green Iguana, Apres Midori & Singapore Sling 
Eyepencil - Metallic Sea from Make Up Store
Eyeliner - Metallic Sea from Make Up Store
Mascara - Givenchy Eyes'Phenomena in Black
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

6 comments:

Mateja - Cool Girl said...

I love bright colors and this one looks like a rainbow. It is beautiful.

Princessa said...

wow looks really great. did you wear this out? I love bright and colourful make ups but many people are afraid of wearing them every day but they can bring so much fun and joy to our days

http://cessagoesbeauty.blogspot.com/

Cydonian said...

lol out of control looks are THE best... love this!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Fun with a capital F.

Makeup Zombie said...

I am officially addicted to your blog. I LOVE THIS SO HARD!

sugarbumpkin said...

Ooh I have this Sleek palette! I'm definitely going to try out this look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...