Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Orange core




I wanted to spice up my ordinary pink lips, and normally I go for a sparkling gloss, but today I chose a different lipstick and put it in the centre of the lips.
How cool wasn't that!?
And this gives the opportunity to think about how many colours you can combine for future looks! Pink/Purple, Black/Pink, Orange/Purple..... and so on!

I've used Make Up Store Lipstick Blush and Citrus together.
And I will do this a lot more!
Yiho!

Over and out!
Azure

3 comments:

CRYS said...

BEAUTIFUL,AS ALWAYS:)

JennaRaeXoXo said...

I have been loving orange lips lately!

B said...

Soooo beautiful! I'm going to try something like this over the weekend but I so don't think it'll be as pretty as yours. You so rock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...