Saturday, 8 October 2011

Off-season









This look was a combo of orange and gold at the beginning. But when mascara was applied I felt a bit too orange, so just by putting on some pink really helped.
And for your information the orange and the pink are blushers! (Not recommended for sensitive eyes!)
And maybe this feel like a summer's look, but to be honest, I don't follow the seasons in that way. Love to have ice-blue in the summer, and yellow/orange for autumn!
Follow your mood is my motto, and that surely is what I do!

Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadows - Sunset Palette by Sleek, blush Aruba & Santorini from Sleek
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara Black
Eyebrows - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Enjoy!
Azure

5 comments:

Make-up Compulsivo said...

wow... I love love love this look. I'll try to re-create it! Thanks for the inspiration, well done!

JennaRaeXoXo said...

This look is great! I love the orange and pink :-)

Popblush said...

Stunning! What a great idea to use blusher as an eyeshadow~

Desert Rose said...

Gorgeous! I always follow my mood too :D

Madame B Fatale said...

Absolutely stunning, gosh it makes your eye colour pop! And OMG I know I've said (or maybe thought) it before but your lashes are freaking amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...