Sunday, 9 October 2011

NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss in Pink Sparkle



This is probably one of my favorite lipglosses! And that's a rare thing for me to say, because I almost never get favorites, since when you do find them, you over-use them and the rest of the glosses (or whatever you got) is forgotten.
And I don't like that.
So this is a infrequency!

Anyhow, it melt once on the lips, it's got just the right amount of shimmer, and the colour.... is just wow!
This is NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss in Pink Sparkle for you!

Enjoy!
Azure

7 comments:

Biba said...

That's one hot shade!

Make-up Compulsivo said...

Really pigmented, I love it :)

Beauty on a College budget said...

Love this color! Too bad I don't like wearing lip gloss or I'd be buying this!

Special K said...

Such a pretty color :x

JennaRaeXoXo said...

This looks beautiful! Lovvve the color

t said...

Nice colour!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Desert Rose said...

feeling like Homer Simspon watching donuts :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...