Sunday, 23 October 2011

NYX Candy Glitter Liner

Glitter eyeliners are the best! So easy to apply, effect immediately, and long lasting. And not to mention all the colours to choose from!
We have five to show you, but there will be more. They are quite big for glitter eyeliners. 
Too often the tubes with glitter eyeliners are so small, but chunky is the word NYX likes!
We find them super, however, the only minus is the brush. Sometimes they are fluffy and sprawling, but since the product itself is so lovable it's easier to condone with that fact.
So simply apply an amount of glitter on your hand and then paint it where you want it with your own brush.

Aqua and Jade Green
 
Swatches of Aqua (top) and Jade Green (bottom)


Purple, Hot Candy and Red


Purple, Hot Pink and Red swatches


Glitter on!
Azure & Phlox

6 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

These all look gorgeous! I need to try some glitter liners, since I can't really use loose glitter :)

Brown Sugar said...

they are great, I have a preference for pink:)

xx

http://www.norabrownsugar.blogspot.com/

Kassie said...

I love NYX Candy Glitter Liners!! I have about 5 of them, but I really want those last three that you showed! But my Ulta is always sold out of those colors so I still haven't gotten them yet. haha

KristyKakez said...

Wow those are so pretty! I was just at the mall today too, I should've picked some up, I had no idea they were so vibrant! The Jade green is GORGEOUS!

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

I so love them! <3<3

CRYS said...

OMG I LOVE THE GREEN ONESSS:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...