Friday, 7 October 2011

NYX Candy Glitter in Crystal



I love it when fall is here and everywhere you look there is just so much colour and the inspiration flows on all sides! Or thats how I see it.

Here's what I used:

Primer - NYX JEP in Milk & Cherry
Shadows - Sleek Palette Good Girl
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Eyeliner - MUS Cake Eyeliner in Black
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Crystal
Mascara - MUS Max Lashes in Black
Eyebrow - Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Wolf

Enjoy!
Phlox

4 comments:

Popblush said...

Red looks soooo nice on you hun~ When I try to use red on my eyes, somehow my eyes look swollen. Hahaha

Sam said...

This is so beautiful! Great look for fall. Every time I am out at this time of year, I get inspiration from all the colors too!

HeartDollie♥ said...

this look is GORGEOUS, I love the color, NEW FOLLOWER of your blog, can`t wait to see more looks from you, hope to see you on my blog soon! (:

<3 Dollie.
www.heartdollie.com

SilhouetteScreams said...

LOVE the lid shade! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...