Tuesday, 4 October 2011

My experiment is here








I promised to try out the Sugarpills, and so here I am!
But this was made in the evening, so the camera and I weren't really co-operating so the pictures turned out quite dark, but I hope you won't mind!
I made my crease higher by drawing it with a pencil-shaped brush (useful as heck!) and this turned out like a 60's look, again!
But the 60's were full of cool looks, so why not!?
Before applying shadows from the Burning Heart palette, I started off with High Tech Lighter Platina, so I don't wear any highlighter on the browbone. Convenient!
And instead of full falsies, I decided to cut down a pair of lashes and glue them on. I love this thorny look!!

The only thing that did not turn out so well was the brows, should have gone black instead. But you live you learn!

Enough said, here's the products:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - Burning Heart palette from Sugarpill
Eyepencil - Slim Eye Pencil  Black from NYX
Eyeliner - Penultimate Eyeliner Black from MAC
Mascara - Max Lashes Black by MUS
Falsies - Chinese Lashes bought from Ebay
Eyebrow - Loose Pigment Magpie from Sugarpill

Hope you'll enjoy!
Azure

15 comments:

Special K said...

Love the pics, very creative look :x

Sana said...

G.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.!!

Kassie said...

OMG this is so amazing!! It reminds me of an exotic bird! LOVE IT!!

Robyn said...

OMG! I love this so much! The shape, the lashes... all beautiful! And obnoxiously bright!

Madame B Fatale said...

STUNNING!! I don't really know what else to say but yeah its absolutely stunning!

Sam said...

Wow wow wow! This is just incredible! Love it!

Cydonian said...

I found you through Robyn up there ^ and I have to say, I love your looks! Amazing talent. This is gorgeous.

yelaya said...

Amazing!!!

Girl Anachronism said...

Unbelievably cool. Because the shadows are matte, it looks much more bold and intense. I love it!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

You've got MAD skills girl. Very nice. Call this "Phoenix Rising" :)

Morgaine said...

Yep, love it!!!!

k-rocka said...

ive never seen something like that!!
Amazing !!

Laura. said...

Nice!
i follow you on bloglovin, follow me back? xx

Miss Kwong said...

this will be the perfect look...for the London olympic torch ceremony!!!! so vivid, and fierce!



Say meow to me on:
Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

Lisanne blogt said...

Woohoo, so creative! love it :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...