Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Mustard & Ketchup!

It started with this, sharp edges and all

Upfront

From the side

Leaking from the red zone

Pressing the lips together

Giving up!

No, I have not been eating hotdogs! I just played with yellow and red lipgloss! This was one of those ideas that works so well in the mind, but when trying it out the law of physics comes along and jeopardize it!

To create sharp edges across the mouth, paint them first with lippencil. Then it's time for the lipsgloss. But try to get a stickier, not so runny gloss as I did, because the thinner it is, the more it will run around on the lips.
The glosses I used was Revered & Traffic from OCC.
Great to work with at other times, but not this!

Over and out!
Azure

4 comments:

SadeeStyle said...

Lol for the last image i have seen many art on nail but not on lips you are perfect girl :)
Follow Back Please
♥ SadeeStyle ♥
www.sadeestyle.net

Ana said...

I hear that the Sleek Pout Paints bleed a lot less.

Robyn said...

Love the yellow and how sharp that line is! I've been been thinking of getting the yellow lip tar... I bought all the Sleek Pout Paints but they've got no black or yellow, waaaa.

Kassie said...

Gah!! I love this!! So creative and unique! I would not have the patience for lip art! Absolutly stunning I LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...