Wednesday, 12 October 2011

More of the Acid Palette

 




I got so exited over the Acid Palette and all the bright colours that I felt the urge to use it today too! I just love the feeling when one wakes up in the morning and feel all sleepy and tired and then one just remembers what make up to put on and bam! you're awake! Haha or that's what's going on in my life sometimes...

This is what I used:

Primer - NYX JEP in Milk & Lime
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Acid
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Emerald City & Sapphire (mixed together on the waterline)
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss 
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Jade Green
Mascara - MUS Max Lashes in Black
Eyebrow - MUS Tri Brow

Enjoy!
Phlox

4 comments:

Girl Anachronism said...

Just beautiful. Great combination. I would love to put on some eye make up, but I have exams in 1 week and 2 days, so I mostly don't want to spend so much time on thinking what to use and how and then applying it only for checking the mailbox...
So I'm just looking at beautiful eye make ups on blogs and let all of you brighten my days. :-D

Robyn said...

Oooh, I love the glitter in this! The green is my favourite in the palette I think!

JennaRaeXoXo said...

The green and teal looks lovely together!

Liza said...

Love it, as usual! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...