Tuesday, 18 October 2011

A mix of everything look!







Today I did a mixture of everything and I'm not really sure that I like the result! The picture that I had in my head was kind of different and didn't turned out what I wanted. But that's just life sometimes!


Here's what I used:
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Stardust
Shadows - Yaby Eye Shadow in Hibiscus (matte), Sleek Blush in Aruba, MUS M/s in Pollution, A Girls Best Friend & Fantastic, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Sex, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Use in Whisper Mint
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Sapphire & Electric Blue
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker in Black
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade in No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox

5 comments:

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Looks great :-)

TheMissTwist said...

Really pretty! i love it! <3

Make-up Compulsivo said...

I always love what you do :)

B said...

O.M.G....this is absolutely magical!

Popblush said...

Stunning!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...