Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Mermaid-time







After making that fish the other day I continued on this water theme. And Jennaraexoxo mentioned mermaid in her comment, and that's exactly what was on my mind for this one. 
I love mermaids, wish I was one sometimes.
Mermaids are always such good inspiration. Just look at Ariel and her friends! Just sings all day and swim around with those fancy tails!
So I looked down at most of my blue tones and decided to blend purple-blue with regular blues. I like the effect I must say!

Here's my list:
Primer - High Tech LIghter Platina from MUS
Shadows - C/S Sapphire and Metallic Wave, M/S Satin from MUS. Inglot Freedom System in numbers 371 & 504.
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Eyeliner - Medium Pencil Paddle from Illamasqua and Metallic Sea from MUS
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black and a glitterwand from NYX called Midnight
Eyebrows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze

Over and out!
Azure

3 comments:

Beauty on a College budget said...

Love this look, it's super pretty.

Biba said...

I agree, this is super pretty!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup, I love the colours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...