Thursday, 6 October 2011

Inglot meets Sugarpill



Still trying to get a grip of Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel and how to work with it. And today I was up for the challenge plus I felt a strong urge to use the new stuff from Sugarpill! Anyone else who have tried the gel eyeliner from Inglot? I think it dries to fast and once it sets- tenacious!

Here's what I used:

Primer - NYX JEP in Milk & Yoghurt
Shadows - Sleek Palette Oh So Special
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Charcoal
Eyeliner - Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in 84, Sugarpill Palette Burning Heart (Buttercupcake, Flampoint & Love+)
Mascara - MUS Max Lashes in Black
Eyebrow - MUS M/S Nightfall

Enjoy!
Phlox

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I *love* thier gel liners! I guess they do dry pretty fast but I love them :)

Make-up Compulsivo said...

I need some Inglot gel liners in my life! Last time I went (the nearest store for me is in Milan, 1.5 hours away :P ) I completely fell in love with their range of colours. But I ended up buying a 5 pan palette. Next time I'll buy them all! :D

Cydonian said...

What a lovely pairing -- Inglot and Sugarpill. Mmmm. Love this look!

Llama said...

I LOVE THIS LOOK. Although I've been trying Inglot products for years (ever since they were a small brand sold in a few spots in Poland only), and I've always had an allergic reaction to all of their eye products. I might try to create something similar with stuff from my stash, though :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...