Sunday, 2 October 2011

Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner



Since I haven't used my Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in such I long time I decided that it was time to do so! I really liked that the eyeliner is smudge proof but what I didn't like is that it dries very quickly and also wears off on the eyelashes when applied. My next move is to try it as a primer but I'm still a bit hesitant about that so we'll see when that day is here...


Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust 
Shadows - Yaby Pearl Paints in Baby Duckie & Kumquat, Barry M Dazzle Dust in Orange, MUS M/s Pink Frost
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Gray
Eyeliner - Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in 79
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Gold
Mascara - MUS Max Lashes in Black
Eyebrow - MUS M/s in Nightfall

Enjoy!
Phlox

2 comments:

Liza said...

Love this! So vibrant and hot! The eyeliner on the waterline works perfectly with it too :)

Kassie said...

Love love love the red liner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...