Tuesday, 11 October 2011

I'm a fish!




... or something like that!
I had no intention of doing a fishtail at the beginning, I just wanted to play a bit with eyeliner. Then, well, it turned out as an X so I drew them together, and whops: the eye looked like a fish. Maybe. 
So after filling the tail with colour, I decided that glitter was definitely necessary otherwise that fish-feeling is not there, right!?
Maybe this could be the lightest of Halloween inspiration for you, if you like fish, or going to be a fish, otherwise just look at this like something to do just for fun, as I did. I'm not super-serious with this look haha!

Anyway, this is what I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek Circus Palette
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Big Fat EyeMarker Black from NYX
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Pink, Jade Green & Gold
Lashes - Eyelure Girls Aloud Collcetion by Sarah Harding
Eyebrows - Trio Brow Colour by MUS


Over and out!
Azure

3 comments:

yelaya said...

Wow, too beautiful!!!! I love this!:)

JennaRaeXoXo said...

This would also be great it four going to be a mermaid for Halloween!

Marla said...

super cute idea <3
i might attempt a recreation, thanks for the inspiration <3

marla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...