Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Hot Upped Bronzed Look


I very rarely wear brown but sometimes I must just yield, but I still wanted to make it more fun! Sorry about the poor quality of the picture, I need to get my hands on a new camera! Any suggestions?

This is the product list:

Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Moondust
Shadows - Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Color in Antique, Amber Gold, Bonfire & Whisper Gold, Sleek Palette Original
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Cafe
Eyeliner - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black, Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Alchemist (under the brow)
Mascara - MUS Max Lashes in Black
Eyebrow - MUS Tri Brow
Rhinestones - MUS Zircon

Enjoy!
Phlox

4 comments:

Biba said...

I love it! Must try something similar...

Robyn said...

This looks like it'd be super sparkly in real life! I love adding a pop of teal to brown looks... I think the little sequin is a perfect addition!

SadeeStyle said...

mind blowing

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Love this look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...