Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Golden with Goldilux







Golden is what I aimed for today!
And of course the SugarPill fever is still on, so I had to set up something with Goldilux!
If you want a golden look, but want to skip all the browns in the crease to darken the eye do what I did, start with the dark shadow!
I primed the lid and then applied a black shadow as a crease and shaped up the eye up towards the brows. Then I laid Goldilux on top of that and the entire lid blending it up to the brow-bone.
Fantastic!
(Though I'm not completely satisfied with the wing, but you can't always win eh?)

My list:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadows - Loose EyeShadow Goldilux and Stella from SugarPill, Eyedust Goldglow from MUS
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Precision Ink Abyss by Illamasqua
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Black
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over And Out!
Azure

3 comments:

JennaRaeXoXo said...

I love all your eye shadow makeup just beautiful!

Leira Yann said...

I love GOLD. ^^

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...