Thursday, 20 October 2011

Golden purple and more








The original thought for today's look was to combine gold and purple. And I don't know if this happens to everyone who owns one of those 120 shadows palettes, but whenever I use them I'm like a little bit of that one, and oh that one too, and maybe this, and yes I'll have to use this one as well.
Anyone!?
So I added pink and orange to it all and this is how I finally looked!
And I find myself always using purple as eyeliner, don't know where I got it from but it looks good as hell haha!

My list:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust by MUS
Shadows - Too many from the Manly 120 Palette
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Eyeliner - Retractable Eyeliner Purple from NYX
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Enjoy!
Azure

3 comments:

CRYS said...

NICE COLOUR COMBINATION:)

socialitedreams said...

lol, i'm the same way whenever i use a palette! go for one color and end up with 5 :P gorgeous look

Blackmentos said...

Love this! It's so fun! Need to try pink and gold like this! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...