Thursday, 13 October 2011

Going dark green




Rejected my ordinary white eyepencil for the waterline today, because I was all in for darker tones! 
At times when I'm making a darker eye-look, I intend to skip the eyeliner. Anyone else who does the same?
I think it's as dark as I want it at the corner of the eyes, and therefor no eyeliner.
I'm usually real bad in wearing a darker eyepencil on the waterline to get a dark look, but I'll try to wear it more often, because I kind of like this! 

I used:
Primer - Fat Pencil in Perverse from Illamasqua
Shadows - Inglot Freedom System in numbers 364, 477 & 414. Mad Minerals Multi Use Pigments in Nirvana, Admire, Lemondrop & Peridot Stone
Eyepencil - Sparkling Smaragde from MUS
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Black
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

3 comments:

JennaRaeXoXo said...

You do such a great job on your eye shadow!

BaByLux said...

I'm new here...what a beautiful eyes!!

yelaya said...

Mad colors are beautiful, this is an amazing look! I adore green!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...