Monday, 3 October 2011

Glitter Lashes!





Todays look is a quickie but I still wanted to be a bit colourful! This look is actually pretty fast to do because there is no need to blend. All I used was loose eyeshadows (except the white matte one in the corner of the eye). Just make sure you only keep the shadows on the lower eyelid area and not higher up around the crease zone!

Here's what I used
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Color in Diamond Sapphire, Electric Blue, Whisper Mint & Pizzazz, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Sex
Eyepencil - MUS Lip pencil in Purple Attraction
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Mascara - MUS Max Lashes in Black
Glitter Mascara - Face Stockholm Glitter Mascara
Eyebrow - MUS Tri Brow

Have a colourful Monday!
Phlox

2 comments:

xoxopatty said...

oo very nice eyes :))

Honey said...

I adore ALL of the colours used here, I own similar shades, but my eyelids ( even though im young ) are terribly wrinkled and awkward.

Any tips?



www.seafoamvalentine.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...