Friday, 21 October 2011

Friday Wing!





Yay, it's Friday! That means end of the week (for most of us!) and sleeping in the morning after!
Therefor I wanted to do a look that shows my high spirited mood of this!
I love to wing the eye this way but today I filled the "wing" with a bright colour to really show!
And I tried to line under the tear duct for a more cat-eye effect, but since my eyes are so round I can't paint it so easily, so I stopped. 
And I think these lashes are one of my favorites. They spread in just the right way, and the length is amazing! Bought on Superdrug for less than 10 pounds if I'm not mistaking! Bargain!

List of products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Underground & Noir from the Bad Girl Palette by Sleek, Powder Eye Shadow from Illamasqua in Sister and Sex
Eyepencil - NYX JEP in Milk
Eyeliner - Big Fat EyeMarker Black from NYX
Lashes - Girls With Attitude Madam Butterfly from Eye Impact
Mascara - Long Lash Mascara from MUS
Eyebrow - Underground from The Bad Girl Sleek Palette

Enjoy your Friday as well!
Azure 

7 comments:

Robyn said...

STUNNING. Just perfect!

Cydonian said...

This is amazing! Kinda reminds me of Batman!

Kassie said...

I love that shape! Gorgeous!

socialitedreams said...

i just love how graphic this is! amazing shape and colors....so comic hero!

Sana said...

Love, love, love this!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

These must be the prettiest falsies I've seen. And I can't even begin to image how long it took to get those shapes perfect like tha.

T, the Bee said...

This is AWESOME!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...