Friday, 28 October 2011

Friday Fun with Illamasqua's Permission









If you haven't tried Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadows you got a lot of fun ahead! They're truly a joy to work with. They're incredible high pigmented and there's a wide range of colours to choose from, and many of them are actually matt which one rarely finds! I love to use their Liquid Metals as a primer, but make sure to use it very sparsely, a little goes a long way!

Here's what I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk, Illamasqua's Liquid Metal in Stoic
Shadows - Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Permission & Lestat, MUS M/s Take Off, MUS E/d in Demon 
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Eyeliner - MUS Darkest Shadow, MAC Penultimate Eyeliner
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Eldorado
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - MUS M/s in Nightfall

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

Kassie said...

Ooooo I love this look!

Darkness said...

Really a gorgeous look!

Makeup Zombie said...

Wow, this is so amazingly beautiful. I'm mesmerized!

socialitedreams said...

i just adore how this came out, beyond awesome! one of my fave looks i've seen all week :D you rocked it, the glitter is a nice touch

Leira Yann said...

wow, this is so beautiful.

Ailah said...

I just found you a couple of days ago and I'm hooked on your posts!! You're super talented and I absolutely love this green look, awesome blending!!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Beautiful! I love the combination of that forresty green with the gold glitter.

Vanity make-up said...

I love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...