Monday, 10 October 2011

Eyeliner and Sparkles



Easy monday is my saying for these pictures!
Almost feeling nude hehe!
I think the sparkles sort this one out from being the ordinary I-have-an-eyeliner-look. And as I always say, sparkle is never wrong. Except funerals, but let's not go there.
Depending on the mood for the day, strong lips are almost required, and I often start with that, but at the end of the day it's not so bad with nude sparkely lips to match the eyes!

Well here's what's on me:
Primer - Liquid Metal Phenomena by Illamasqua 
Shadows - Eyedust Crystal from MUS
Eyepencil - None
Eyeliner - Cream EyeLiner Palette Metallic from Smashbox in the shade Onyx
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen in Black + Glitter Mascara from 2True
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome + Glitter Mascara from 2True

Over and out!
Azure

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Oooh, I might have to steal this :)

Chiara Glycine said...

It's very simple, but i like it! :)

Popblush said...

Love this sparkly and simple eye look!

Sana said...

Glitters FTW ;)

Btw, I answered your question about my nails on my blog :)

Beauty on a College budget said...

Can I steal your lashes and glue them on my eyes?? I'm totally jealous that those are your real lashes. It might be a easy look but that kind of look never goes out of style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...